Wednesday 22 September 2010

NEVER COUNT OUT DA SOUL OF SOULJAH!

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12!...where u at?" "im in da fight 4 my freedom!" "Can u keep fighting or do u wanna quit? " "What?Hell nah!Get out my way ima fight til da bitter end!"**DING!*** Da above exchange is analogous 2 my ongoing fight 4 freedom.B/c at times ive felt like ive been knocked down 2 da canvas w/ a reffery over me tryna count me out b4 i can stand up.& instead of a normal count, every number da ref utters,"1,2,3,4", symbolizes a year passing by in my false imprisonment! It should go w/o saying:Im not staying or laying down.My heart wont let me quit. Many people have threw da towel in on me.But i threw it back at dem soaked w/ sweat from struggling non-stop!Ive been slandered,booed,spat at,cursed,& held down from haters da world over.& u know what?Dey cant detour my spirit or climb 2 da mountain top of freedom!Every now & again i like 2 remind da world 2 never count me out.BET ON DA HEART OFA SOULJAH-LB

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Leon Benson and I am a 31 year old African American man, who has been an innocent prisoner in the state of Indiana struggling to obtain my over due exoneration the past 7 years with no luck. I am falsely convicted of the crime of murder. The reason I say "falsely" opposed to "wrongly" convicted is due to the fact "wrongly convicted prisoners" are still guilty of their crime, but there exists a technicality in the legal trial process (i.e. basically the state went about the wrong way to convict them, which is wrong according to the U.S. Constitution, because it states all individuals must receive a fair trial) but to be falsely convicted means, the prisoner is absolutely innocent of the crime they were convicted of -

Followers